'IN THE PINK' BANGLE
14” 0.8mm silver plated wire
18 pink 8mm glass pearls
19 purple 4mm crackle glass beads
Cutters, Round Nose Pliers,
Snipe Nose Pliers
1. For the hook make a small loop at one end of the wire.
2. Grab the wire just under the loop with the thick part of your round nose pliers and wrap the wire around the jaw of the pliers.
3. Bend the wire opposite the loop with your snipe nose pliers.
4. Thread on your beads alternately starting from the other end of the wire with a 4mm bead followed by a 8mm bead etc.
5. At the other end, bend the wire to a right angle and make a large loop.
6. Snip off excess wire.